VAG ERI® plus Penstock
- Stainless-steel penstock, sealing on four sides, for channel mounting. Suitable for use in sewers and in waste-water treatment plants.
- Tightness: max. 1% (on seating pressure) and max. 5% (off seating pressure) of leakage rate acc. to DIN 19569 Part 4 in installed state.
- Frame: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Sealing system: Waste water resistant & UV-resistant EPDM.
- Knife: Stainless steel 1.4301.
- Stem and stem protection tube: Stainless steel 1.4301.
- Stem nut: Zinc-free bronze (waste water resistant).
- Corrosion protection.
- All stainless steel parts: Dip pickled and passivated.